Day 9: Work on the projects
- General information about the project
- Finish a working prototype tomorrow
- Present the prototype tomorrow
- Do not forget: Due date is the 26th of April
- Should be just around 5 min (max. 10 min)
- What is the purpose of the project?
- Interesting coding challenges
- What is about to come in the final version?
- Date: 26th of April, 1 pm (in Regensburg)
- Send the COMPLETE project as a ZIP (zip or: tar, 7z, rar, ...) file
- Remove the obj and bin folders first
- Try if your project compiles on a fresh machine
- Include all resources in your solution and the zip file
- Send it per mail to florian.rappl@physik....
All available presentations
More questions? Just mail!
Florian Rappl, MVP Visual C#